AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO

The academic quadrangle looked much the same as when we last saw it in 1977, although there are some buildings considerably repainted but some shows the worse for wear. The years had left their mark a

HomeHome  Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD

Go down 
+2
Letz
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour Susan ... !!!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi Susan … Bon jour! Comment allez-vous?

Magaling ka na mag post reply, it is just like the other site, madali lang naman di ba. That is ok … a simple Hi and Hello is very much appreciated. Ganun naman talaga pag opening di ba … at first medyo matumal pa. Give it time, the more of our friends know about this place, more of them will come and post their messages. Natutuwa nga ako sa City mo, ang laki na, not like mine na just one main road and a few side roads pa lang. Thank you sa mga gifts – kailangan ko mag expand. Napapanood mo ba yung teleserye na ‘Amaya’? I was watching that when it actually started a few months ago … sayang nga wala ako receiver dito para sa mga Pinoy channels.

It is great news na may nakita ka na new job. Di ba sabi ko naman sa iyo, it will come, ikaw pa. Hopefully magustuhan mo and the family is a good family. Konting tiis at tyaga lang talaga. You take care of yourself, be safe and God Bless always.

A plus tarde! Au revoir!
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Hello!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks a lot sa pagpost ng \welcome' image ko! Sino na nga ba ang nagpost for me (si Larry or si Ace), again maraming salamat ha!

Susan - how are you? Ang sipag mo naman, gusto mo the whole week ay may work ka. Hindi ka ba nahihirapan sa 2 oldies na binabantayan mo, eh di hindi ka halos nakakatulog sa schedule mo to them. I thought all along ay ok na ang status mo riyan, hindi pa rin pala, sana nga ay maayos na ang papers mo para makauwi ka na rin dito sa Pinas for your family at ng makasama ka na rin namin. Anyhow, we will continue praying na maging maayos na sana your papers there. Tama ka Susan, medyo konti pa lang tayo ngayon, hoping na babalik ulit ang mga dati nating nakasama rito sa forum at madaragdagan pa ng iba nating batchmates. Ingat ka lagi

Ace - funny ka pa rin! Bawal nga ang mga buntis sa Labor Day! Talaga nakakapanood ka ng 'Amaya', parang epic na rin siya, ni-research iyan ng husto from settings, costumes, dialogues, etc... for the viewers to enjoy & even educational sa mga students at present. Nakakagutom naman ang mga food ninyo diyan, it seems magana kang kumain, hope nakakapag-exercise ka pa rin. Kumusta na nga pala ang situation mo kung nasaan ka man ngayon? Ingat ka rin lagi

By the way, Roel is happy to know that we're back here in our forumotion. Kumusta raw sa inyong lahat!

Regards to all,
Roel & Letz
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: HELLO LETZ, ROEL AND FAMILY ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:04 pm

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Weekend
Letz … from the Admin ‘You’re most welcome’ … si Brother Larry ang nag post ng WELCOME picture from you. Alam mo naman yun, parang si Kidlat. That was a very nice poem. Inilatag ko na nga ang Red Carpet para sa ating mga Batchmates, Schoolmates at mga Dabarkads. Tama ka, meron din tayo sa Facebook and all of us have Facebook accounts with our names … search lang tayo and voila! Kita na ang mga FB account natin, for any questions or concerns meron ang ating mga Batchmate at mga Kamag aral ask lang sila ang we will gladly answer them.

Kumusta kay Roel at sa mga dalaga ninyo. Mabuti at natawa ka sa konti kong joke about Labor day … alam mo naman, kailangan pa rin ng Humor sa ating buhay kahit paminsan minsan. Yes, nagustuhan ko yang ‘Amaya’ … very authentic at very Filipino talaga, I love watching it. Paminsan minsan I endulge myself eating … pag may okasyon lang naman. I do get a lot of exercise, modified nga lang katulad ng … Jumping to conclusions, going around in circles, dragging my feet, passing the buck, pulling strings and so on and so forth. Dito pa din ako sa disyerto, ok naman ang stituation… it is as good at it can get. Also, pwede ka na mag post ng images/pictures … the 7-day grace period has passed. Happy posting!

To ALL … I posted Part II sa ‘How To Guide’ series. This time it is about posting messages or reply. Kaya for those who are not sure how to Cevapla (reply) punta na sa topic na ‘How to Guide’ para basahin kung paano mag post ng messages or reply sa ating Forum. Also, for all the guest that are reading and wanting to join us … andun din sa topic na yun on how to register. Kaya halina at join na at makilahok sa masasayang usapan.

There is also another project I am working on. For those of us familiar sa dating Forum na na-closed. I will revive and post our Yearbook here. Malapit ko na matapos, so abangan po. The original Starbatch Kapihan is still going pero very dormant na … I will place a link there directing them here to the new site.

Ya’ll take care, ya’ hear!

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Weekend

A bientot! Ciao!

Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Another fine day here in Sydney......   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 am

Hello to all of our friends here.....musta na po sa inyong lahat. Weekend is here again, time flies so fast....and hopefiully we are all having fun!

Hello Ace, musta na, thank you for all the effort you've been extending here sa forum natin, ang sipag mo talaga. Saw all the latest of what's happening, all the topics that you've created, lalo na yung inuumpisahan mong copy of our yearbook. That is really a nice gesture....i'm sure maraming matutuwa on looking back how it used to be, all the memories of highschool just by looking at those pictures. Once again, it's going back to memory lane! Kudos din sa sipag mo sa pagsagot sa mga messages, talagang keeper of the fort ka Ace. How's everything at your work? how are you? Ingat ka lagi.

Hi Larry, musta na ka? Alam ko busy ka rin sa lahat ng projects mo sa church nyo. Just take it one day at a time hane....remember hindi na tayo "bagets" to exert way too much.......Like you, i do not have all the time kaya nga minsan pasilip silip lang ako in between to catch up with what's happening. Juggling between career, family and friends sometimes takes it toll on me, hahaha. Musta rin kay Pia and sa lahat sa ministry mo.
Spring time na naman kami here in Sydney, we are starting to have a fine and nice weather nowadays. Ingat ka lagi.

Mareng Letz, hello my dear Mards...musta ka na rin and your family? It's nice tor read your posts.....Hope all is always well with you and the family. Mine are okay, busy ang mga kids ko because they are on their final year of highschool....maraming activities, maraming homework....but they are threading well.....they surely know now what they wanted to take up later in university. Hay......i'm getting old....just by thinking how my boys had transformed from babies, preschoolers, primaries, highschoolers and now.....into their teens and soon....a young men! Musta rin kay Pareng Roel, ingat sya kamo lagi. A big hug to you and Arrianne and Angie!

Pareng James, musta na? What's keeping you lately? Hope all is well with you. And hope to see you post soon. Ingat din lagi.

Susan, hello my friend? Musta ka na? Wow, hanga ako sa patience mo when in comes to your job. I'm sure it will all pay off, just hang in here. I guess you are really getting good with your french.....hope one day.....i could really hear you talk it out in person......take care.

Kumusta rin po sa lahat ng members natin who had been reading and following our thread. Hope to see your posts soon.......It will really be nice to catch up with you all.

This Sunday is the 10th year anniversary of the Sept. 11 tragedy.......a memory that still echoes in each of the mind of people around the world.....it's about a tragic loss of a collegue, a friend, a husband, a wife, a daughter, a son, a brother, a sister.......a memory that will always echo in the minds of our generation......let's continue to pray that may all those who had perished in this tragedy find peace with God....and to all those who they have left behind....may they find peace as well as closure. LET THERE BE PEACE WITHIN AND LET IT START WITH ME!.

A pleasant and safe weekend to all.......Take care all.

"And in the end......the greatest thief of all is.....TIME!

I love you SIMPLY EHRIS
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: BOUNA DOMENICA ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Good SUNDAY to ALL … !!! Como Esta?

A day set aside to glorify and praise God! A day of rest from the past week labor and hard work. A day to renew and profess our Faith, a day to be with our loved ones and strengthen one another. A day to read and expound the scriptures from the Holy Book, pray and give praises to God.

Ehris … maayos naman ako dito. Maraming salamat for the appreciation that I exert to get the Forum going. Yes, I started posting our Yearbook. I know ma enjoy ng aing mga Kamag aral at mga Batchmates pagmasdan at basahin ang bawat pahina ng nakaraan. Ang masilayan ang mga larawan na hindi kumukupas sa kanilang mga alaala..

Si Jimmy, nasobrahan na yata sa work out … he he he. Kumusta na dyan Ka Igme? Super bisi ka yata ngayon dyan sa Qatar. Hinay lang Ka Igme aka Lou Ferrigno.

Hello to Larry, Letz and Susan and of course sa lahat lahat ng ating mga Dabarkads. Take care ya' all and God Bless!

To ALL ... enjoy your SUNDAY!

Buona domenica! Avoir un bella dimanche! Ciao!

Manny.Ace
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Simpson
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Good day to all!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 21257z

Hello, musta na kayong lahat!

Ace -> thanks, we're all doing ok. First year college na ang eldest namin ni Roel, 4th year high school naman ang bunso, next year pareho na silang college! Ikaw, how's your wife & kids! Almost half na pala ang naipo-post mo sa yearbook natin, napakasipag at matiyage kang i-type ang mga names ng mga batchmates natin, hope soon ay marami ang mag-register dito para ma-view nila anytime ang yearbook natin & all the other postings here. Like before, very easy to follow your guide in posting. Thanks ha, hindi ka pa rin nagbabago, as ever dependable na Administrator like Larry

Larry -> nice & thanks again for posting yung about sa AHS & some old pictures natin/namin & our batchmates too! Musta ka na ba?

Mareng Ehris -> thanks Mars, we're ok katulad ninyo. Same with my kids, everyday na lang ay may mga research works/assignments, reports, etc... Big help ang may computer & printer sa house lalo na kapag for submission ang projects/assingments kinabkusakan agad. How's your health Mars, working ka par in pala, you can manage everthing well (yourself, your family, your work & the household chores as well), kumbaga, all-around tayong mga ilaw ng tahanan, basta't para sa famly, we try to give our best

Susan -> musta ka na? Salamat sa Diyons because your brother is better na, praying pa rin na magtuloy-tuloy ang revoovery niya. You take care of yourself lagi ha!

Pareng James -> tama si Ace, puro body building yata ang ginagawa mo riyan eh? Kelan ka ba talaga makakapagbakasyon sa Pinas? Kelan na nga ba ang huli mong uwi dito sa Pinas? For sure you miss your family a lot, ganun din sila.

Sa lahat ng AHS '77 -> regards sa inyo!

It's,
L
etz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETZ ... !!!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Letz ... huli man daw at magaling ay kulelat pa rin! HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LETZ!!!
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Birthday-24
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Animated-birthday-cake

Wishing you good health, long life, love, peace, happiness and wealth. May the good Lord shower you and your family lots of blessing! More birthdays to come!

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Pancit CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Aad099c3d720a858

Here's pancit and Diet Coke pagsaluhan nating lahat. Boun appetit!
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:41 pm

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 35599

Ace -> maraming, maraming salamat for your birthday greetings & inspiring wishes too! Thanks a lot din sa masarap na handa pati na ang cake, I blew na the canldes & made my wishes! Belated greetings is always better than forgetting my special day at all!

God bless, regards & ingat ka lagi!

Always,
Letz
flower
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: YOU'RE WELCOME LETZ ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Letz ... walang anuman Letz. Natutuwa ako at nagustuhan mo ang handa ko para sa iyo. Been busy here lately kaya medyo madalang ang post ko. Natapos ko na an pag post ng Yearbook. Today is Sunday, time to spend time with family and God.

To ALL ... kumusta na kayong lahat dyan!? I hopeyou are all are doing great kahit na may dumaan na naman na bagyo dyan sa Pinas. Take care of each other and help one another. Have a Blessed day!

Manny.Ace CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Homergif
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Magandang Tuesday po sa lahat.....   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Hello again to all of my friends here.....kumusta na po kayong lahat? Hope the week that passed by had brought you joy or happiness and a feeling of content. And hope this week will be a better one than the last.....

Hi Larry, musta ka na? How's things? Saw all of your posted songs of yesteryear.....brought back a lot of memories too.....talagang masarap lagi balikan yung ganung feeling.....being young at heart, young once.....and i through music it makes one's life a lot of difference i guess....most applicable sa akin.....i am so fond of music especially the yesteryears ones.....para akong nasa ibang dimension pag naririnig ko yung mga lumang music......it soothes me, it calms me a lot. I kept on telling my kids that in my opinion....mas magaganda ang old tunes compared to the ones that they have nowadays.....kaya minsan lagi din akong napagtatawanan nila because i seemed to know a lot of old music and i told them....i am so fond of those lalo na during my younger years, hahaha. Regards to the family and ingat ka lagi my friend/my best.

Hi Mareng Letz......musta ka na? Belated Happy Birthday.......big hug to you Mards......pasensya ka na, nalilito kasi ako and i can't seem to remember your exact bday.....pero gaya ng sabi nila better late than never, kaya lang kahit anung gawin huli pa rin, hahaha. Hope you had a nice time when you celebrated your special day. Love you mards......Regards din kay Pards and sa 2 pretty girls....Angie & Arriane.

Hi Pareng James, where are you? Musta ka na? it seemed preoccupied ka sa body building mo, hahaha. We miss your post here.......hope all is well with you and your family and also at work.
Miss na namin dito yung mga special wordings mo like "anik anik" and the rest....hahaha. And syempre what is the latest with you, so post ka na, okay? Ingat lagi.

Hi Ace, musta ka na? Again, saludo ako talaga sa iyo sa effort and sipag mo in tending to our site....lalo na yung pag gawa mo ng yearbook....it is very nice.....i had a look and i had a big smile on my face, looking back at the faces of those who are so familiar to me and had in one way or another been a part of my life. I'm sure maraming matutuwa and mag-view ng yearbook natin dito sa forum. Hope we could also revive lahat ng photos that we used to have frm our old site.....sayang naman kung talagang nawala na lahat yun......i tried hosting a photo here but i seem to forgt already how to do it....Sana if you don't mind, gawa ka rin ng instructions on how to host a picture, kung puede lang hane and if only you have the spare time. I'm glad your okay at work.....so ingat pa rin lagi......

And to the rest of our friends who had registered and haven't posted any messages yet, we would love to hear from each of you soon.

May peace continue to be with each of you.................kind regards to all.

Till then.......

I love you SIMPLY EHRIS
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Hello again..............   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi to all of our friends here. Kumusta na kayong lahat? Hope all is well with each and everyone of you. Weekend is almost here again.....how time flies!

Here in Australia, this coming Monday (Oct. 3) is our Labor Day holiday.......so most of the establishments are close for a day.....so it's nice to have a long weekend even if it meant just waking up late and doing nothing but relax......i guess ganito ang feeling ng every worker whenever we have an extra day off work. We had experienced severe weather changes here in Sydney as well.......one day sunny and the next is windy or rainy.
I had seen the devastating effect that typhoon Pedring brought to the Philippines through news and now it seemed we are also experiencing the same effect here in Sydney.

So what's the latest to each and everyone of our friends here? We haven't read or heard any of the latest from each of you. Paramdam naman kayo, please.

By the way, welcome back Roel Pelagio, i bet Mareng Letz and the girls are over the moon now that he is back with them again.......it means an endless bonding for the whole family. Really happy to know Pards that you are back and having a wonderful time with Letz and the kids. We will wait for some photos later, okay? My warm hugs and hello to all of you....take care!

Big hello to Larry, Manny Ace, Letty and Jimmy D..........musta na kayo? Hope all is well with you and with your respective families. Hoping to have a simultaneous chat with each of you one of these days......
Ingat kayo lagi and my love to each of you!

And to the rest of our friends here.......hope to hear from each of you soon.........kind regards to all.

Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

Till then........

I love you EHRIS
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Hello to all of you! Musta na kayong lahat, hope you're all ok & safe especially all our classmates/batchmates na nandito sa Pinas, after the typhoons 'Pedring & Quiel', that hit our country recently at magkasunod pa.

Larry -> we knew pareho kayong affected diyan sa Baguio, hope & pray na ok kayong lahat!

God bless & warm regards to all,
Roel & Letz
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Kumusta po sa lahat......   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Hello there to all.....kumusta po sa lahat ng friends natin dito sa Kapeng Barako forum........hmmmmm mukhang sobra yatang tahimik ng bawat isa sa atin......it has been a while since we can read the last post.....

Hope everyone is alright and sana po lagi kayong nasa mabuting kalusugan............

Would be nice to hear from each of you, kahit man lang po sana a line or two!

I will not do a roll call............but just hoping we could hear from each of you soon!

Ingat po lagi ang bawat isa sa inyo.........

Kind rergards to all and may we continue to be bless by our God Almighty always!

I love you EHRIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2