AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO

The academic quadrangle looked much the same as when we last saw it in 1977, although there are some buildings considerably repainted but some shows the worse for wear. The years had left their mark a

HomeHome  Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD

Go down 
+2
Letz
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Empty
PostSubject: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 am

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_po11
When our AHS Barista was closed, I was so sad. I remember I was so busy and when I had time to post a msg that time, I was shocked to see somebody crashed it! I don't know who did it, but let's forget it. What is important is we're back in circulation again! Can we start all over again with how much this site has given us overflowing joys before!

Bago ang lahat heto ang mga pic updates ko:
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD -img_010
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD -img_011
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD -img_012
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Fb_fra10
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Fb_isk10

Do you recognize her? Yes, she's our ever lovely classmate MARITESS ZENAROSA!!!
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_te10

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_te11

At sino naman ito? Walang iba kung hindi ang ating very humble gentleman, CONSTANTINO BALABA!!!!
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_ti12

Read this classmates and schoolmates, my fb chat with CONSTANTINO BALABA...

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_ti10

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_ti11

KYO NAMAN MAG-UPDATE PLS, THANKS!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahs74-77barako.forumtl.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tony Villan, this is our very own Miss Shirley Mercado's pic!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 pm

WE'RE SO HAPPY TO SEE THE LATEST PICTURE OF OUR MOST BELOVED TEACHER, MS SHIRLEY MERCADO ...
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sh11

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sh11

LET ME POST THIS THREAD OF EMAIL MSGS BETWEEN LETTY AND TONY, I LOVE READING IT!

Re: HELP I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE IS MISS MERCADO NOW!Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:17 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"LETTY PELAGIO" <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: "Tony Villan" <tonyvillan@yahoo.com>, "Ms. Shirley Mercado" <stagelx@sbcglobal.net>Cc: "Larry Tan" <larry_ptan@yahoo.com>You're welcome Tony. At least, in my simple way & thru the wonder of internet connection, you & Ma'm Shirley are now getting in touch with each other again after how many decades, di ba?

Regards,
Letty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>; Ms. Shirley Mercado <stagelx@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: Larry Tan <larry_ptan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: HELP I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE IS MISS MERCADO NOW!

Thank You Letty,

You are really Great. I have almost all groups with Facebook. I am an Advocate of Jury Judicial System in the Philippines, which has the site, WE WANT HURY SYSTEM IN THE PHILIPPINES, under the Hukuman ng Mamayan, Inc. with Atty Toto Bertine Causing as President. Ano Ang Dapat Baguhin sa Pilipinas, with Antonio, Sonny.

Kaya pag dating sa FB hindi ako makatago, pero malaki kasi ang aking connection sa Filipino Hoteliers Worldwide doon kasi ang maraming contact sa mag migrate sa Canada.
Sincerely,
Tony Villan

To: Tony Villan <tonyvillan@yahoo.com>; Ms. Shirley Mercado <stagelx@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:25 AM

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your e-mail & I'm also touched on what you felt while writing your e-mail to our beloved Ms. Mercado. Hope ok lang po Ma'm Shirley that I gave your e-mail address to your former student 'Tony Villan'. And it's my pleasure naman Tony to give Ma'm Shirley's e-mail address because I knew your eagerness to find her. We can see each other Tony, hopefully by FB, if you have an FB site, you can invite me, just search for 'Letty R. Pelagio'. You can invite me also sa Yahoo Messenger for us to chat, if we're both online.

Regards,
Letty

To: LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>; Ms. Shirley Mercado <stagelx@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 2:20 PM

Dear my Dear Teacher,

Where are you now! Believe me some tears falling on my face while writing this email. The fact that I finally found where to contact you through email. Not that I am sad but the feeling of being intensified by the searched and finally found the way.

Do you know Ms Emily Abrera the current Chairperson of the CCP. I only met her in the groups that I am involved in the Philippines through the email exchanges.

I am here in Italy since 1999. Not everyone knew what and how you had handled the projects of Dulaang Araullo, the realizations, the building of characters and the solid building of one's arts appreciation. I was just so lucky during that time I was a working student that I was with you almost all places that we had gone and visited for our group Dulaang Araullo. The special recognation as Best Director during the Awarding Cermony and the Shed before the Cooking Class at the right side of the stage. That no one has ever done yet for the Araullo High School. I shouted it out on the Facebook Account of AHS '76 North America Group.

Thank You so much for this to Letty and Larry. Larry has all the features that I can remember but for Letty none at all.

Please write to me. How is Doctor Mercado your brother, remember we used to come to your home with Jimmy and George and others in Pasig.

Ganoon parin ako mula noon hanggang ngayon.

Sincerely,
Tony Villan

To: Tony Villan <tonyvillan@yahoo.com>; Ms. Shirley Mercado <stagelx@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 7:32 AM

Dear Ms. Mercado -> Hello po Ma'm & musta na po kayo ulit! Fyi po, you have another AHS student, he's batch 1976 (ahead po sa amin ng 1 year), who's eagerly looking for you, his name is Tony Villan & please find below po my communication with him). Talaga pong good & best teacher like you will never be forgotten by us. Hope you're doing ok po Ma'm.

Tony -> thanks for your reply! Kaya pala hindi kita makita sa AHS 1977 yearbook, ahead ka pala sa amin ng 1 year. Thanks also for the info on how you got my e-mail address at pati na yung kay Larry Tan (tama ka, active si Larry sa English club ni Ms. Mercado rin). Noted too that you're presently in Milan, Italy, even sa batch namin ay maraming nasa abroad like you, for quite a long time na rin. Hope you & your family are doing well there.

Larry -> hi & musta ka na my friend? Hope you're all ok there in Baguio after typhoon 'Mina' hit Northern Luzon. I saw sa news na may part sa Baguio na nabaha at nag-landslide.

God bless & regards to all of you,

Ma. Leticia 'Letty' Reyes-Pelagio
AHS '77

To: LETTY PELAGIO <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:43 PM

Dear Letty,

Letty na lang kasi magiging masayadong pormal.

Class and batch 1976 ako, kasi naman ang Araullo Dramatics Club at ang Persuaders Club ni Ms Mercado ay ito ang samahan ng mga 1975,1976 at 1977.

Noong 1975, 3rd yr naako at member rin ako nitong samahan, noon 4th yr sila George Atutobo, yoong kapatid niyang babae hindi ko na maalaala yong pangalan ay batchmates ninyo kasi 2nd year lang. Ang Zarzuelang AngKiri ay pinalabas sa Philamlife Auditorium ay 1975 October. Nagpalabas ako ng Drama sa Luneta Park 1978 sa DAP YCAP at sa UEAuditorium ng Ang Marino sa pagdiriwang ng Anniversario ng pagtatag ng PMI at birthday noong Admiral Cloma.

Kaya ganoon ka halaga si Ms Mercado sa Akin. She is the EPITOME OF BEING A TEACHER.

I missed her so much.

Si Larry Tan ay may bumabalik sa aking alaala, kasi noon parang sa The Wall Junior pa iyan.

Kung saan yaang inyong email address ni Larry ay nakasulat diyan sa ibaba ng article. Marami kasi akong grupo sa Pilipinas, Hukuman Ng Mamayan,Inc. We Want Jury System in the Philippines, World Filipino Alliance, Cepol, OFCI, Beautiful Hearts Foundation,Ano Ang Daapt Baguhin sa Pilipinas, Filipino Hoteliers Worldwide at iba pa. Kaya dito nakakatanggap ako ng maraming emails at batikosan.

Lalo na itong "KULO" ni Medio Cruz at ang RH Bill at ang Buwan ng Sariling Wika. Maraming balitaktakan ito.

Nasa Milan, Italy ako mula pa noong 1999, hindi pa ako naka uwi. Kaya yoong mga Home Coming ay wala ako.

Sincerely,

Tony Villan

To: Tony Villan <tonyvillan@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:40 AM

Hi Tony Villan,

Thanks for your text! I would just like to know if you're an AHS '77 din, what's your complete name ba for me to look for you sa yearbook natin & how did you get po my e-mail address as well as the e-mail address of Larry Tan.

Regards,
Letty Pelagio

To: "larry_ptan@yahoo.com" <larry_ptan@yahoo.com>; "rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com" <rrp_mlrp@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:05 PM
Subject: HELP I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE IS MISS MERCADO NOW!

Dear Schoolmates, I am really so anxious to know where is our favorite teacher now. Please, please, please. If you have contact with her let her know

Sincerely,
Tony Villan

Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Hello to all AHS '74-'77 Cllassmates/Batchmates!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Larry, musta na? I just can't believe it but I'm really happy when you told me that you will activate again our 'crashed' barista forumotion site, I miss everything in it,, especially all our good bonding here (happy & sad). You're right, what is important is 'WE'RE BACK", at sabi mo nga, you're not that busy anymore. My goodness, Larry, you look very much ok pa rin (what's your secret ba, kasi parang hindi ka tumatanda? Pretty pareho sina Pia & Bea, pareho na ring lumaki ha! Thanks for posting the picture of Ma'm Shirley Mercado, pati na the latest e-mail messages ng isang AHS '76 graduate na si Tony Villan, who's really very eager to find Ma'm Shirley.

Looking forward to see our goodlooking & pretty baristas! Ituloy po natin ang ating kasiyahan dito like before!

God bless & miss you all guys!

Warm regards,
Letz flower

ADMIN1 (LARRY): Hayan ah, pinakialaman ko na ang wall pic mo hahahaha!!! I hope u like it! Likewise, Letz!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: HELLO TO ALL OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS......WE'RE BACK.....DEFINITELY! Today at 18:58   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:08 pm

EHRIS MESSAGE MOVED HERE:
Wow.......that's all i can say....at last our forumotion is back......and i am so excited to start posting again.....Hello to the dearest and nearest of my friends here :

LARRY - Hello my best......howdy.....soooooo glad to have received the notification you sent me. Thank you for your effort and kindness in creating again this forum....hopefully this time as you said, mahirap ng i-crash....kasi kapeng barako na...meaning mas matapang......mas matatag.....mas matagalan! Thank you, thank you my best......how's the family? Kindly extend my regards always. It has been quite a while since we last had the chance to express our thoughts, our ideas, our feelings and shared the friendship that we had formed and the bond that we created with the rest of our batchmates. Hopefully, this again is the start of something good, something new - and this time we will be stronger than ever! Thank you for the hardwork and effort you always put up in creating our own site. All i can say is....WE'RE BACK AND WE'RE MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE!.........yeehah......! Hugs and hugs always!

ACE - Hello and what's up? How you've been? Still in Iraq? Hope all is well with you. Can't wait to hear all the stories, the photos, the quotes that you used to post as before. Time flies so fast that it felt like it was just a blink of the eye.....now hopefully, everything will be in normal again....just the way it used to be......take care and stay "just the way you are"!....Hugs also......

MARENG LETZ - howdy Mards? Yeehah...this is all i can say. Hopefully, we could be keeping in touch as often as we used to now that we have this forum again. How's the kids and Pareng Roel? It really has been a long long time since we last connect. Hope all is well with you and the family always. And with us, it's likewise. Masaya na naman ako Mards......take care too, and big hug from me to you!

PARENG JAMES - howdy? How are you? I'm sure you are the first to have signed in again in our forum. So i can start to read again your nice quotes, your funny ideas, your neverending jokes, etc. etc.
How's your work? Still busy as usual? Let's start to exchange witty ideas, funny jokes and most of all continue the bond that we have formed. My regards always.....and a big hug too!

And the rest of our group.....can't wait to hear from each of you again.......take care all and my kind regards always!

EHRIS

ADMIN1 (LARRY) - Ehris nai-post ko dito muna temporarily kasi baka may magcomment sa over-da bakod na message mo magdalawa ang thread of msg natin hane.I hope u understand, once ur back pls copy paste open to another post reply slot! So happy to see here again, all of us are just excited! Ehris and all concerned, when making a reply pls hit CEVAPLA - Turkish for Reply with a quote or post Reply! We're using a turkish skin in this site, that's why! https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7es0c_ahs-1st-youtube-barista-wmv_people

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaime Dungca

Jaime Dungca

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:16 am

HELLO PO GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON GOOD EVENING...WHATEVER !!!

MARENG LETTY ,MARENG EHRIS,PASTOR LARRY,KING ACE AND OTHER GUYS HERE THAT HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED IN THIS REJUVENATED AHS FORUMATION !!

KUMUSTA AND WELCOME BACK HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN HEHEHEHE.....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.JUST BEING ME NALANG....AS USUAL WITH ALL
THE KAKULITANS AND THE KA EK EKAN THAT WE USUALLY DO INSIDE THIS FORUMATION. I SAW THE PIC OF TINO BALABA HERE NSA PANGASINAN PALA SIYA. I WANT TO GIVE MY BEST REGARDS TO HIM.HE'S THE 1ST GUY IN OUR ROW SEAT HEHEHE...AND NEXT TO HIM IS CONCEPCION, THEN DUNGCA,GELI THEN OF COURSE NON OTHER THAN DE GUZMAN...THE FAMOUS ELMER.

ADMIN1 (LARRY) - Jimmybhoy, talaga naman! Ang saya ano. I have to edit yung nai-quote mo here kasi nag-sacrifice ang size ng page natin! I know u understand! Thanks! Good to see u around here again bro!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: WELCOME ARAULLO GRADUATES ...    CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 am

Bro Larry - maraming salamat sa muling pagbabalik ng ating AHS Barista Kapeng Barako. It has been a while since the former site was closed. Well andito na uli tayo to welcome with open arms our Schoolmates and Batchmates sa Araullo High School.

Letty, Ehris and Jimmy - maraming salamat sa inyo mga magigiting na Admins. I have to polish my How to Guides again para makapag post ang mga Dabarkads natin dito.

To ALL AHS Alumni 1974 to 1977 ... WELCOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SO MANY WERE ASKING HOW TO REGISTER, HERE IS A SIMPLE GUIDE....   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:54 am

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_gu11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: SUSAN'S POSTs   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 am

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_su10

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_su11

SUSAN'S READABLE MESSAGE:
HELLO THERE AGAIN !!!
Kumusta na po! I'm so excited na may bagong site uli tayo, so when I got the email regarding this, I registered immediately. Unfortunately hindi ko matandaan kung pano na ba magpost sa ganitong site..memory gap or Alzheimer candidate na ako LOL! Na-over the bakod ang first post ko...thanks to Bro. Larry nakita niya and he post it here. Twice I made a post yesterday pero hindi talaga pumasok until I read Jimmy's post so hopefully this message goes through...

I viewed the video link sa post ni Bro. Larry...it is so nice to see all those pictures kahit malabo ung iba. Mostly I recognized as icon profile nila sa Facebook...well done my friend.

Manny - kumusta ka na? I envied you that you are able to step on that flatform where Prophet Abraham stood during those times as written in the bible. Kahit busy ka dyan I'm sure you will have time to share more stories and pictures of your experience there. I wish you are always safe there...btw bakit hindi ka na nag play ng cityville mo? I always visit your town and give you gifts...

Ehris - how are you doing?

Jaime - ayos din ung thread na inumpisahan mo sa AHS Chatroom...daming postings...galing galing mo din bro!

Letz - hello to you?

Nothing much to share you kasi I'm living a hermits' life here...hehehe...Until next time...
SUSAN

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Hello again.....   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm

A big hello again to all my dearest and nearest............hahaha, sa sobrang ka-excitedan ko na over the bakod first msg ko, buti na lang maagap ka talaga Larry my best.....to the rescue.......of course i don't mind na i-post mo yun........alam mo naman ang best mo hindi techno savvy......hahahaha. Thank you ulit.

On the serious side.......kumusta po sa lahat and welcome to all of our friends/batchmates who again found their way here in the forum. Wag po kayong magsasawa sa pag post to keep us all updated.
A big big welcome to each of you. May this be again the start of something nice, something to look forward to when at the end of the day......after a hard day's work, meron tayong forum to share what has transpired, what experience did we had for the day.......whether each and everyone of us is working at an office, at home or anywhere......the main point is we're back and we're here to stay!

It's almost the end of the week again......and it's the first day of the "ber" month.........time flies!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, take outmost care, all of you my dearest and nearest.......

Till then..........

I love you Simply Ehris

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: EUREKA! We have seen SAMUEL GATHERCOLE already!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 am

SAMUEL GATHERCOLE IS ALIVE AND KICKING! Here's here fb account... pls search him and communicate with him!

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa11 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa10CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa12 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa13 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa14 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa15 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa16CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_sa19
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: IF U WISH, YOU MAY WRITE ELMER DE GUZMAN AT LINKEDIN...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 pm

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_el10
CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_el10
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: JUST HAVING A PEEK.......   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

[font=Trebuchet MS]green]]

Hello there again to all.....

Nice to see some more postings here, and i could see we have some new registrants and a lot of visitors as well.
Larry, it's nice of you to inform the rest of the baristas about some of our long lost batchmates, like Sam Gathercole. Yap, hopefully, the rest will try to keep in touch with him. Me and Sam had touch base already, kasi nga his sister is a friend of my cousin in USA. I did ask if she was related to Sam (having the same surname) and the answer was yes, so i did wrote Sam a short message saying hi and to try to keep in touch.
He replied and we are now friends at FB too. Hopefully, he can join us here at our forum so as the rest of us can exchange pleasantries and keep in touch with him. So, i guess it will be your perseverance that will make this happen.....or maybe i will invite him to register here.....i guess malakas naman ako kay Sam, hahahaha. That's one good thing about FB, sometimes, you will find people/friends that you think and wonder what had happened to them for the last 35 years or so. I will start to invite some of the friends/people/batchmates that i know to visit and register here as well. I'm sure they will be thrilled to be a part of our forum.

Nice pictures, by the way Larry.....wow..Pia and Bebit are big girls now.....ang gaganda nila.......and you still look really good my best.....hindi naaapektuhan ang age factor, hahahha. Nice to see also Tino Balaba, him and I were good friends along with Sam during our 1st and 2nd years of highschool. I did message Tino and tried to addn him on my fb friend lists, and am anticipating for a reply. Also, glad to see the photo of Marites Zenarosa-Vinas, hopefully she will be encouraged to register and join us here as well. And last but not the least, i hope someone/somebody can really find Elmer De Guzman.....i know how eager and anticipated you are to keep in touch with him again my friend......let's keep our fingers crossed and our hope high that he will eventually be found and reconnect with us.

So much is happening around the world........there's typhoon, hurricane, floodings, fire.....etc. etc. This is the world we live in now.....and only FAITH and BELIEF in HIM will lead us to the right path of safety.

Am still familiarising myself too, Ace, like you, on the ins and out of the technical side of our forum......hirap din minsan ng hindi techno savvy......hahaha. Hindi gaya mo, Larry, Letty & Jimmy na wizard when it comes to the technical side......hahaha. How are you? Take care lagi.

And nice read more and more of your postings, Pareng James, eto na naman umpisa......heto na naman tayo........keep it up.....and ingat ka rin lagi.

A WARM WELCOME PO SA LAHAT NG ATING LATEST REGISTRANTS.......THANK YOU FOR FINDING YOUR WAY TO OUR KAPE BARAKO FORUM AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY POSTING YOUR MESSAGES HERE, SHARING WITH THE REST OF US ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.........LET THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF A NEW SOMETHING......

Have a pleasant weekend and stay safe always...........

Till then.......Take care all.

I love you SIMPLY EHRIS

Back to top Go down
Jaime Dungca

Jaime Dungca

PostSubject: HELLO GUYS   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm

CEVAPLA !! I JUST SAW THIS DOWN BELOW LEFT BUT I DONT KNOW NOTHING OF THIS WORD BUT BINGO...I GOT WHAT IT TAKES.WHICH IS TO SEND
MESSAGE HERE IN AHS FORUMATION.IT SEEMS THAT THE SAME GUYS ARE AROUND THE CORNER. BUT I SAW 11 HAVE REGISTERED ALREADY BUT
NO POSTING AS OF YET. IT MAYBE POSSIBLE THAT IT TAKE TIME REALLY FOR THEM WHERE TO POP-UP THE FORUMATION. ANYBODYS GUESSING
NALANG.TO THOSE WHO MAY BE ABLE TO READ MY POSTING...GOODLUCK AND I'M SURE OUR NEW ADMINISTRATOR HERE WILL HAVE TO TAKE SOME
COUPLE OF TIME TO GIVE SOME POINTERS HOW TO GET INSIDE AND POST MESSAGES.

ITS KINDA LONG WEEKEND HERE IN DOHA QATAR AND IN PARTICULAR THE WHOLE OF MIDDLE EAST AS WE CELEBRATE THE FESTIVITY OF EID EL FITRI.
THE CELEBRATION AFTER THE RAMADHAN WAS OVER. WE ARE TOLD TO COME BACK WORK ON SUNDAY.AS USUAL WE,SPENT THE TIME WATCHING
MOVIES,BEACH OUTING,PLAYING BASKETBALL AND TENNIS AND OF COURSE SOME SORT OF DRINKING SPREE.

Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: HELLO THERE BATCHMATES ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Bro Larry ... nagusap pa lang tayo the other night, nagawa mo na agad ang 'How to Register' guide. Bilis mo ah. Still digging into my external Hard Drive for the 'How to Guides' from the last Barista Forumotion site. Give me a little bit more time to dust my botos and get back on the saddle again after long break. Take care Bro.

Letty ... Kumusta na? It has been a while, pasulpot sulpot lang ako sa FB minsan. Para akong palitaw, lulubog lilitaw. We are getting a bit more busy here. lalo na marami ng camps ang isinasara in preparation for the total pull out projected at the end of the year. Pero syempre I will still find time like before to entertain and welcome our Batchmates and schoolmates sa Araullo High School.

Ehris ... Nice to see your postings. Kumusta na dyan sa Land Down UUnder? Hope everything is A-OK. Feeling excited din that Bro Larry came up with this new site. Kasi sa FB nagkakatabunan ng mga post from at least dito - concentrated for our Batch and Schoolmates. Keep inviting our friends and batchmates here. You take care now, you hear.

Jimmy ... sa super excited mo - na over the bakod ka na naman. Click mo ang 'CEVAPLA' ... that is the 'REPLY' button para tuloy tuloy ang thread sa topic na ito. I will move your over the bakod message if Bro Larry has not done it yet. Keep posting lang Bro. Ingat dyan sa Qatar.

To ALL ... Come one come all. Mag register na lumahok sa masayang balitaktakan sa ating AHS Kapihan.

To ALL ... Just want to share some pics from the Ziggurat of Ur. I feel really blessed to walk where the Prophet Abraham walked. This is where Prophe Abraham lived in the early days with his family. Mesapotamia (now Iraq) is the cradle of civilization. A lot of events that you read in the Holy Bible happened here. So it is a once in a lifetime to be where much of the events recorded in the Holy Bible to be and ponder what it is like back then thousands of years ago.

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Dsc02631he CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Zigguratur CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Manny007 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Dsc02775m

The Ziggurat of Ur. Over 4000 years ago, Abraham's people lived here. Ur was last capital of Sumarian civilization. The Great Ziggurat was built as a place of worship, dedicated to the moon god Nanna, in the Sumerian city of Ur in ancient Mesopotamia. The temple which resembles a huge stepped platform was constructed approximately in the 21st century BC by king Ur-Nammu. In Sumerian times it was called Etemennigur. Today, after more than 4000 years, the ziggurat is still well preserved in large parts as the only major remainder of Ur in present-day southern Iraq.

Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: LIPATO KO ITONG OVER THE BAKOD MESSAGE MO KA IGME ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Over the bakod message of Jimmy Duncan:

IS THIS THE GREAT GUY ELMER ALBERT DE GUZMAN MGA DUDES??? I TRIED TO ZOOM HIS PIC BUT CANT GET
THROUGH HIS PIC SO CANT RECOGNIZE HIM REALLY.

THE OTHER WAS MARITES ZENAROSA...THE ALLURING AND SMART BATCHMATE...GALING GALING NIYA TALAGA!

SENSYA NAPO KAYO SA BAGO KONG AVATAR LOOK...NAG-AALA ROBIN PADILLA LANG MUNA AT KUNG NAKA
OFFEND SA INYO ANG LUKS KO,ISIPIN NALANG MUNA NINYO KUNWA TAGA EAT BULAGA AKO...YUNG MGA
ABG....AYOS BAHAY GANG !!! HINDI PO SA AKYAT BAHAY GANG HA?

HELLO AND HELLO AGAIN TO EVERYBODY !!!

PASTOR LARRY DUDE...I TRIED TO OPEN UP THAT ADMIN PASSWORD AND NAME D AKO MAKAPASOK !!!

I see na you finally found 'CEVAPLA' ... he he he. Yan ang REPLY button sa site na ito.

Manny.Ace
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I AM BACK SORRY SOBRA BUSY KO KAPAGSUNDAY...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Admin DUDE ACE: BAY, alam mo kaya nagpost ako agadf kasi ang dami ng nag-ask sakin sa fb, isa na doon si Pareng Rudy Ingaien, kaya I was prompted to post it.PLS IMPROVE IT, BILISAN LANG YUN AT YUNG DAPAT MONG GAWIN YONG ILLUSTRATED REMEMBER? Admin na ang status mo ah hindi mo napansin? Tama ka na di hamak maganda dito angtalakayan ng mga paguusap kasi sa fbcomplicated ano, at ang daming nakakabasa sobra dito may konting privacy! Sa tingin ko kaya nai-crash ito noon kasi nabasa din sa google ang hindi magandang postings. We shall avoid them this time!

Admin EHRIS & LETZ : Saka na ko sasagot ng todo hane kasi medyo nagmamadali ako... Letz hindi ko hinintay na mag-expire, there was a time lang na nong magpost ako, bigla kong nashock na nai-close na ng Management. Kaya sumulat ako sa kanila ng ilang beses, wala na daw magawa! Lahat tayo tlgang masaya sa pagbabalik nito! Oo mga dlaginding na sila hahahahah! Nagpabili nga ng make-up hindi o naman mabili ng galing china at baka katihin, ang mahal pala ng make up hahahahha!!!! Ehris, oo nakkatuwang malaman na close friends pala kayo niya, pati si Renato Juliano ano? Oo, nga sana siElmer naman sagutin ang LinkedIn PM ko sa knya! Kung ayaw niya wala na kong magawa, very private person na siya!

JIMMY BHOY: Musta anik-anik namiss ko yang salita mong yan hahahaha! Macho ka ah, hayaan mo pagnagtagumpay ako sa treadmill ko, gym ball at pushups magsasando a din ako! Si Prislette nasan na?

Sige guys bahala na muna kayo dito ahne! Saturday Sunday busy ako! sige pow!
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: Hello to all of you my AHS '77 Batchmates!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm

WARM WELCOME EVERYONE & KUMUSTA NA KAYONG LAHAT!!!
Larry -> again maraming-maraming salamat for bringing back this forumotion site! Dami nating na-miss kaya for sure hindi tayo mauubusan ng kwento riot & even pictures, kahit most of them ay naipost na natin in our respective FB sites di ba? Ok na ok din ang pagkakalagay mo ng Ahs forumotion sa FB, so far ay marami nang nag-register & we're still waiting for others to confirm. Hay naku, obviously, dalaginding na nga si Pia, imagine naghahanap na ng make-up, it's part of growing up but she's already pretty kahit walang make-up. Pia & your mga apo Larry are lucky that you're always there for them. Hayan Larry, full force agad kaming moderators mo. Larry, fyi I'm trying to post an image, unfortunately may notice na lumalabas as follows : "new members are not allowed to post any other external link within 7 days, please check with your administrator", meaning for now ikaw lang admin ang pwedeng magpost ng images/pictures, kaming new members will wait for 7 days? Thanks!

Ace -> kumusta na ang magiting at matapang sundalo ng aming batch? Hope you're ok, nasaan ka na ba ngayon? True, para ka ngang palitaw, "lulubog-lilitaw' & I'm glad that we're back here na ulit para mas updated di ba? Sabi ko na nga ba eh, ikaw Ace will surely give your full assistance kay Larry at sa amin para maibalik yung ibang mga nakapost sa na-closed nating forumotion. Masaya at masarap i-view from time to time yung mga topics natin. Please let us know kapag ok na ulit ha! Maraming salamat! Nice to see your newly-posted pictures (latest ba ang mga iyon?), it seems you're doing ok naman pero ingat pa rin lagi!

Mareng Ehris-> happy to read your messages here Mars, kahit naligaw sa una. Ako nga, I forgot na rin how to start posting a message, balik to zero, from registration until posting a message. Kinailangan ko siyempre ang assistance ni Larry! Nice to know that you & your family are doing ok & you're happy nga sabi, keep it up Mars. We're ok din naman, wala pa rin si Pareng Roel mo, we miss him na nga ng mga kids namin, hopefully soon he will be here. Bawi tayo ng mga kwento dito ha & hoping na dumami pa tayo. At sa mga nagregister nating batchmates, looking forward to read their message here.

Susan -> hi & happy to see you here again! Hope all is well with you.

Pareng James->musta ka na rin? Hay naku, namiss ko ang ka-kengkoyan mo! Natatawa nga ako while reading your messages here! Kelan ba ang plano mong magbakasyon dito sa Pinas? For sure miss mo na your family at ganun din sila!

Warm regards to all,
Letz Very Happy

Last edited by Letz on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GOOD SUNDAY TO ALL ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Good day to all Araullo High graduates and schoolmates. Another Family Day ... how did you all spend your day?

Letz --- maraming salamat sa post mo. Kumusta na si Roel and to your 2 lovely daughters?

Still working on updating some of the pics I have para sa how to ... kailangan kasi i-update. Hindi naman kasi pede gamitin yung luma, konting fine tuning lang saka para updated naman ang info. Sabi nga ni Bro Larry ... abala sya this weekend, to tend to his flock. Kaya andito ako at your service mga dabarkads.

Syempre after today ... another week to look forward to. In what ever endeavor ang ating haharapin ... be careful, be safe and what ever you do give thanks to the LORD for each and everyday. Think positive, stay healthy and count your many blessings.

Arriverdecci! Ciao!

Admin (Manny.Ace)
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: WELCOME TO ALL ARAULLO HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNUS ...   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

I would like to formally Welcome ALL Araullo High School Alumnus – lalo na ang ating Batch 1977. Ganun na din sa mga batch 1974 and up.

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Redcar10
Come one. Come all … Halina at mag join sa masasayang usapan at balitaan. Heto at inilatag ko na ang Red Carpet para sa inyong pagdating sa ating AHS Kapihan where we can talk about almost anything na makakapag enhance sa ating buhay at makapag update sa bawat isa.

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Coffee10 CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Coffee11
Enjoy a soothing hot cup of java and cupcake donuts. For those of us who do not partake of caffeine – meron tayo fruit juice, sago/gulaman and softdrinks. Kaya halina at mag register na at ng makipag balitaan sa mga dating kamag aral, mga kaibigan at syempre nga dabarkads.

Hanggang sa muli, ang inyong lingkod … Admin (Manny.Ace)

Arriverdecci! Cioa!
Back to top Go down
Letz
Admin
Letz

PostSubject: To all AHS '77 Batchmates!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:26 am

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Ahs_le10

Hello to all my AHS Classmates/Batchmates! My warm welcome to all of you (with open arms pa ha), come on & join us here in our re-activated "AHS 1974-1977 Kapeng Barako", you are free to visit & be with us here in our mini-cafeteria any time you wishes, please feel free & comfortable to relax, jam or even to release your stress while sipping our ready-to-serve 'Kapeng Barako' or any blend of your choice. We miss this forum for quite sometime & looking forward to hear from all of you soon!

As you can see, hayan na at naglatag na ng red carpet si Manny Ace, with matching snacks pa ha!

If you need our assistance for you to post your message here, please do not hesitate to e-mail us or send a message in our respective FB site & we are very much willing to guide & assist you. You can send your messages/comments/inquiries to the following : Larry P. Tan & Emmanuel 'Manny.Ace' Cagape as our Administrators; Ehris Torres, Jaime Dungca & Letty R. Pelagio (Moderators).

Halika na kayo mga ka-batchmates ko!

Good day to everyone!

Letz
flower
Back to top Go down
xenasusan

xenasusan

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 am

[b]

Hello to all...

Labor Day holiday here is so quite, makulimlim at umulan pa..so it was a lazy day indeed...did nothing at all (tugma sa Lazy song ni Bruno Mars) pero I went to work last night sa alaga kong matanda na kalalabas lang ng hospital. Nakakaawa nman ...mag-asawang in their 90s na alaga at sa gabi lang ang duty ko sa kanila 9pm to 9am Sat,Sun & Mon lang. I just came from from so here maghapon lang nandito sa apartment. I'm still looking for another job to fill my week days na walang work. So boring...hirap pa hindi declared ang work ko kaya medyo worried ako sa process ng permanent residency ko until now wala pa akong balita kung ano na ba. Mag-expire na uli sa November ang work permit ko that I have to renew para hindi nman ako mapauwi. So my plan to join the global reunion ay naka hold pa. Sana ma-approve na ung papers ko para nman makauwi ako next year. Miss na miss ko na ang pamilya ko at siempre kayo para maka-join din ako sa mga events ng AHS batch 77.

Untill next time....
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: Hi there Xena Susan ... Bonjour!!!   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Salut! Bonjour!

Xena Susan, I am so happy to see your post. Tama ka, katatapos lang ng Labor Day Holiday. Mabuti at walang mga nag labor dito ... bawal kasi ang mga buntis dahil sa kakulangan ng facilities dito. Anyway, Labor Day came and went just like that ... dyan sa iyo makulimlim at umuulan ... samantalang dito eh sobrang init at alikabok naman. We had a special menu sa DFAC (Dining Facility) ... yan ang modern na tawag sa chowhall. May grilled T-bone steak, crab legs, lobster tail, breaded shrimp, cake and so on and so forth. Dinaan ko na lang sa kain ... he he he.

Gabi pala ang work mo at sa weekend lang. Wow! Nasa 90s na ang mag asawa na inaalagaan mo. What an achievement for them. Boring na boring talaga pag wala ginagawa, hopefully makakita ka ng ibang work to fill the days na you are free; saka dagdag kita at ipon yun. Up to now hindi pa pala na desisyunan ang permanent residency status mo. Wala naman yata problema to renew. Basta keep going lang Susan, Sana nga ma-approve na para makauwi at maka join ka sa Grand Global Re-Union!

Take care of yourself, pag nalulungkot ka mag FB ka at maglaro, saka syempre mag post ka dito. God Bless and keep smiling!

To the rest of AHS Graduates/Schoolmates/Batchmates ... Come esta? Come va? Today is Wednesday ... 'hump day' ... which means the week is almost over, it is downhill from here to the weekend. Take care, God Bless and Hope to read your messages here!!!

Arriverdecci! Cioa!

Admin (Manny.Ace)
Back to top Go down
xenasusan

xenasusan

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 am

[b]

Hi Manny,

I'm happy na pumasok din ang post ko dito. Actually I have nothing to write about but just want to say hello to all...tahimik ang kapihan...sabagay bagong bukas pa lang. Pasasaan ba at bukas makalawa sandamakmak na uli ang post here. Tama ka playing Cityville at watching pinoy teleserye lang ang pinagkakaabalahan ko dito. I was able to get a new job..bukas mag-try out ako kung magkagustuhan kami. I'll be a nanny for 2 kids na anak ng couple from Afghanistan. First time ko nakakilala or makatrabaho ng Muslim. I hope hindi sila mahirap makatrabaho.

Until next time.....Ciao.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD   CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD Empty

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE: WELCOME TO FORUMOTION MESSAGE BOARD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next