AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHS 74-77 KAPENG BARAKO

The academic quadrangle looked much the same as when we last saw it in 1977, although there are some buildings considerably repainted but some shows the worse for wear. The years had left their mark a

HomeHome  Portal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, <a href="https://ahs74-77barako.forumtl.com/profile.forum?mode=sendpassword" class="blank">click here</a>. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ahs74-77barako.forumtl.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ACE, LETZ, EHRIS & JIMMY BHOY, please read...   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 pm

ADMIN1 (LARRY) - Congratualtions to all! I am anticipating an influx of AHS schoolmates and batchmates here so it is good that the five (5) of us are from different time zomes. What I do is always leave my puter turned on as we usually do in USA. From time to time that I have spare time, I access it and assist with people who need assistace. I know guys you are doing the same! Let's eep the fire burning! Let's welcome them! May God bless you!

Let's have color codes so batchmates will more or less identify who is the Admin in charge of the day! Mine is Cyan Blue and my font is Comis Sans MS! Pls do choose your own font and color , please! Salamat pow!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: BRO LARRY ...   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 pm

ADMIN (Manny) --- This is going to be my font and color when I am the Admin. My font is Trebuchet MS and my color is Violet.

Xena Susan --- super excited ka din kaya na over the bakod ka sa message mo. Good thing at nag register ka agad. I was at the right place at the right time --- the opportunity presented itself so I took it, sumama ako sa tour sa Ziggurat. I am glad you enjoyed the pics I posted. Pasensya na at hindi ako masyado nakakapaglaro ng Cityville (pati na din ang Empires and Allies - I just started back up on FV) ... nag crash ang laptop ko. So I went and order a new internal hard drive and OS from NewEgg and TigerDirect. Kaya very important talaga mag back up ng files every so often --- so Batchmates get yourself an external Harddrive in order to back up important files from your laptop or desktop just in case na mag crash, ma virus or ma corrput ang inyong PC. I will visit my City today/tonight after work. Bakit ka naman pala nagtatago ngayon ... naging Hermit ka. Kailangan magpasikat ka sa araw paminsan minsan. Take care ka dyan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admins   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 am

May nai-ban akong hindi maganda ang email name niya, it insunuates a sexual act! Hindi ako nakapansin ang member ko sa church! Pangit daw! So pls comment!
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: BRO LARRY ...   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 pm

In line with professionalism and common decency. Saka sa edad natin na ito ... we need to give dignity and respect to each other. If we cannot even respect ourselves how much more can we respect others.

I myself do not condone lewd and indecent acts or inuendos, lalo na sa public forum. Also, I do not get 'trolled' easily, I know there are a lot of trolls out there. There are 4000 of us Super Saiyans out here to combat 'trolls'.

Anyway, Bro Larry ... I made a New Thread. The 'HOW TO ...' Topic. That is just the 1st of its series, there will be more. Also, the newest registrant 'Use_Name' is me, I have to do that so I can do the step-by-step instruction. Just to gice you a heads up Bro!

Arrivederci!!! Ciao!!!

Admin (Manny.Ace)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hi Ace   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am

Pasensya na at nagput up kasi kami ng gym sa church namin dito sa Baguio kaya hindi pa ko makapagpost here! Miss u guys salamat sa pagintindi dito saka ako babawi. Letz, Ehris and Jimmy bhoy musta kayong lahat! ACE THE BEST ANG PAGSALUDAR MO SANA MATAPOS MO ANG YEARBOOK! DI BA GINAWA MO NA YAN NOON!
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Hello Larry, Ace, Letz & Jimmy   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 am

Musta na kayong lahat? Musta na Larry? Good to know about your recent project. Keep up always the good work, you are always loaded with that my friend. Dyan ako hanga sa iyo, walang kapagod-pagod.

Nice work Ace, i had a look at your newest project too - our yearbook which is still under construction....love the logo and the sign, hahaha. I know it will be viewed again by many.

Ingat kayong lahat........again buhay na buhay na naman ang VOLTES 5...let's volt in.................!

Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND ...   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Bro Larry … ok lang Brother, alam naman namin na bisi ka dyan sa Ministry mo. Eh di super pagod pala sa pag put up ng Gym, kahit na maraming tumulong, syempre we are only human at nakakapagod pa rin. Make sure to take a rest. Andito naman kami nila Letz at Ehris at Jimmy. About the Yearbook; I know … dati ko ng nagawa sa na-close na Forum ang Yearbook natin. Yun nga lang, alam na natin ang nangyari kaya I am re-building ulit. I started with the first few pages kaya paunti unti ang post ko para naman may excitement … he he he Maraming salamat at nagustuhan mo ang pag Welcome ko (paglatag ng Red Carpet at sabay na rin served ng snacks) at ni Letz (din for the nice Poem and a big Hug) sa mga Dabarkads natin at mga Kamaga aral. Take care ka dyan and hope to hear from you soon Bro.

Ehris … kumusta na? Ok lang ako at si Bro Larry ay super bisi sa kanyang mga proyekto. Maraming salamat at alam ko na magugustuhan ninyo ang new and improved Yearbook na i-post ko ulit. Oo naman, sigurado na maraming mag view ng Yearbook natin, upang sariwain ang masasayang nakaraan sa Araullo High School. Voltes 5 ba? oh Power Rangers? oh X-Men? ... go go volt in na!

Take care always and God Bless … ENJOY YA’LL WEEKEND YA’ HEAR!

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Re: don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello again mi amigos and mi amiga......(Larry, Ace, Jimmy and Letz).........

Ace, yes.....ok na ok yung format ng yearbook mo ah, and tama lang siguro paunti unti para me konting excitement, hahaha.

Oh diba i said before VOLTES 5 tayong lima.........basta ako yung yellow colour hane?........so let's volt in........!

Hopefully makapag chat tayong lima ng sabay sabay one time......dito sa chatbox natin....i guess one of us has to organise that...yung tatama sa lahat ng time zone nating lima.......it would be a blast.....it has been a while since we last all had a chat and a giggle.........the next one is due now....hahaha.

Ingat lagi all of you my dearest friends......miss you all!

I love you Ehris
Back to top Go down
Manny.Ace
Admin
Manny.Ace

PostSubject: GOOD DAY EHRIS ...   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Ehris ... How are you na? Ok na ang Yearbook, natapos ko na i-post lahat ng pages na nasa akin. I am for sure that our batchmates will enjoy going thru each pages of the Yearbook to remember the good 'ol days at Araullo High School,

Ok yelllow ka sa Voltes 5 ... ako ang Red (always on Fire!)

Sana nga magka tyempuhan tayong 5 na online, ang hirap lang ay ang time differences natin. But who knows di ba. Enjoy your Sunday!!! Take care and God Bless always.

Manny.Ace don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY Homergif
Back to top Go down
Ehris Torres
Admin
Ehris Torres

PostSubject: Re: don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi Ace, thank you ng marami sa pagkakagawa mo at pag post ng yearbook natin dito. For sure talaga na our batchmates will enjoy going through each pages to remember the good old days of highschool.......isa na ako doon, hahaha.

I am okay, tks, busy sa work, dami lagi inaasikaso, and weekends is always family day.....so i am juggling all of these, hopefully ma balance ko lahat, hahaha.

Yes, i will be the Yellow......ikaw pala Red naman, eh ano naman yung meaning ng yellow colour ko?, hahaha. Yap, i guess i have to initiate yung pag ask to the rest of the Voltes gang para maka pag chat tayong lima ng sabay sabay....hopefully it can be one even with the hardest part of having a different time zones....

Hope the rest of the week goes well with you.....stay safe always and God Bless too. Ingat ka lagi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY   don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

don't post here STRICTLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS ONLY
Page 1 of 1